Wednesday, July 13, 2005

TechEd Hurts

  1. my BRAIN: something is going to explode...

    (part of) my track:

    - WCD221 Windows Forms: Deploying Applications with ClickOnce
    - CTS352 What's New for Web Services Developers in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and the .NET Framework 2.0
    - DEV362 Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System: Building Robust and Reliable Software
    - DEV364 Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System: Enabling Better Software through Better Testing
    - CTS304 What's New in BizTalk Server 2006 Runtime
    - CTS314 Implementation of Common Integration Patterns with BizTalk Server
    - WEB410 Asynchronous Pages in ASP.NET 2.0
    - CHT059 Building and Maintaining a Performant and Healthy BizTalk Solution
    - WEB322 ASP.NET 2.0: Under the Covers - Exploring Internals, Page Lifecycle and the Compilation Model
    - DEV466 Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System: Enterprise-Class Source Control
    - CTS315 Advance Orchestration Design Using BizTalk Server

  2. my FEED: although I am used to some distance...

  3. my STUMACH: being a veggie at such a mass event isn't easy. I mainly survived on fruit & raw vegetables.
    This in combination with point 2 resulted in a loss of weight of more than 1 kilo...

    Some people were complaining about the food, not 'tasty', but foremost not 'enough'...<duh />
    My thought: if I can survive, almost everyone can and I'm a fussy eater (I don't eat meat, fish, eggs or cheese)

    BTW: Know any good vegetarian restaurant in Amsterdam?

Wrap-up: This was my first TechEd, but definitely not my last, although that depends on my boss ;-)
So, see you next year!(?)
BTW: Rumors has it that TechEd 2006 will be in Amsterdam for the 3th time in a row.

1 comment:

ian said...

Definitely at Amsterdam - look on the back of your conference schedule!