- my BRAIN: something is going to explode...
(part of) my track:
- WCD221 Windows Forms: Deploying Applications with ClickOnce
- CTS352 What's New for Web Services Developers in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and the .NET Framework 2.0
- DEV362 Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System: Building Robust and Reliable Software
- DEV364 Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System: Enabling Better Software through Better Testing
- CTS304 What's New in BizTalk Server 2006 Runtime
- CTS314 Implementation of Common Integration Patterns with BizTalk Server
- WEB410 Asynchronous Pages in ASP.NET 2.0
- CHT059 Building and Maintaining a Performant and Healthy BizTalk Solution
- WEB322 ASP.NET 2.0: Under the Covers - Exploring Internals, Page Lifecycle and the Compilation Model
- DEV466 Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System: Enterprise-Class Source Control
- CTS315 Advance Orchestration Design Using BizTalk Server
- my FEED: although I am used to some distance...
- my STUMACH: being a veggie at such a mass event isn't easy. I mainly survived on fruit & raw vegetables.
This in combination with point 2 resulted in a loss of weight of more than 1 kilo...
Some people were complaining about the food, not 'tasty', but foremost not 'enough'...<duh />
My thought: if I can survive, almost everyone can and I'm a fussy eater (I don't eat meat, fish, eggs or cheese)
BTW: Know any good vegetarian restaurant in Amsterdam?
Wrap-up: This was my first TechEd, but definitely not my last, although that depends on my boss ;-)
So, see you next year!(?)
BTW: Rumors has it that TechEd 2006 will be in Amsterdam for the 3th time in a row.